Hi, I’m Becky!
I’m a busy wife, homeschooling mom, and blogger.
Interested in working together? Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I embrace weirdness, here are some interesting things about me!
– I love being
short vertically challenged.
– I met my husband at WalMart, I was working there in the 90’s and he was my customer.
– We were married exactly 1 year to the date of officially becoming a couple.
– I was 19 when I was married, and am still married 17+ years later.
-I went to a 2 room school for 5th and 6th grade, it had 30 students in the whole school.
-I had a pet goat for one summer. His name was Billy The Kid (Billy is a male goat, and babies are called kids)
-Psalms 37:4 is my favorite Bible verse.
-Through 6 years of infertility, Psalms 37:4 kept me going. God gave me my baby at the right time of my life.
-2 years later God blessed be with a 2nd child who was born at 33 weeks- he is perfectly healthy.
– I’m not sure what I plan to do when my husband retires in a few years. It is a toss up between building a “treehouse village” or living in an EarthRoamer. Tough choices. maybe I’ll split my time between the two?!
-My pinkies are abnormally short.
– I use the word “Uffda” a LOT. I don’t know of anyone in my family who uses that word, but friends have started to use it too.
-I’m an open book, ask me anything, I probably would tell you. There have been some AMAZING and INTERESTING conversations at my Moms Night Out because I share everything.
My favorite family photo-shoot of all time was a few years ago, they make me laugh every-time I look at them. It was the last time we took family photos with a 3 second timer!