LEGOS®; the timeless toy. Every entrepreneur can admire this story.
I will admit, I really enjoyed the video. It has many good lessons on business and being an entrepreneur. Here is what I got out of it.
- Have a vision. (The vision they had was for quality toys.) Have a clear vision for your future.
- Just because you start with one idea doesn’t mean you need to stick with it. (They started with wood toys, but found plastic LEGOS were the moneymaker.) Be flexible!
- Do what it takes to succeed! (The toys didn’t fly off the shelves; it took a lot of leg work to get the toys sold.) You may need to do more leg work than you originally anticipated.
- Rebuild if necessary. (Fires destroyed 2 buildings.) Businesses fail; Pick yourself up and try again!
- Never stop improving. (When building the blocks they realized making them stick together was the next step they needed.) Always analyze what needs improving with your business.
So what about you; what did you get out of it? Comment below!
Want more entrepreneur & business articles? I have more in my business building section.