Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Have you gone to the fair or an amusement park and seen those glitter tattoos for $10? Did you know you can buy all the supplies you’ll need for 10 or more tattoos for about the same price?
So where could you cash in on this idea? Here are a few places I’ve thought of:
- Restaurants. Many busy restaurants have a waiting line; ask if you can set up a table outside. Antsy kids may be able to convince their parents for a tattoo. You could charge a set rate, or ask for donations.
- Community fairs. Town fairs and festivals will be full of kids!
- Children’s play areas. Does your city have a local establishment that hosts kids’ parties? You may be able to partner with them!
- Kid’s birthday parties. It is a growing trend to hire people to entertain kids at parties.
- Work parties. Many companies have work picnics or parties. See if the company will pay you to set up a table.
- Fundraisers. Contact the local PTA, schools, or scouting groups to see if they need help fundraising. You could set up a table at their event and donate a percentage of your profits. Don’t forget to bring business cards!
If you’re looking to build wealth, check out more about business building!