Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Looking for a fun addition to your bathroom? Here is my review of the 3 color LED bathroom faucet light that makes my kids want to wash their hands over and over!
I was browsing through Amazon during the Christmas 2013 season and fell in love with this little faucet light. It was only $4.34, so I thought Santa may just have to stuff this in my stocking. So now that I’ve had it for over a year; here is my review.
- First of all, it came from Hong Kong so it took about 3 weeks to come. No big deal, I knew it would take 3-4 weeks.
- No batteries required! The water pressure alone makes it glow.
- It comes with an included attachment so it fits on several faucet styles. I needed to use it on my faucet.
- The attachment is about 3 inches long; so having a taller faucet or deeper sink is best. My bathroom sink and faucet is average, and I can still wash my hands, but there is not a lot of room. Some use this attachment on kitchen sink or utility sink if bathroom sink is too low.
- The lights are red, green, and blue (RGB). Blue is cold water, green is warm, and red is hot. Our hot water is not set very high and the red LED’s come on great.
- Some Amazon reviewers said they needed to have water pressure on full blast to see colors. I personally have no problem getting the colors to come on with very little pressure. Though the more pressure, the brighter the lights are.
I really love this faucet light. Well worth $4.00! Great for kids (and fun adults)! I’ll be buying more for friends, white elephant, and gag gifts.
Please pin, share, and tweet!